Friday, November 23, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go ...


We got all excited today when I put my brand new hand soldered bottles into the Madame Sauerkraut both in Leaping Lotus.
It is so much fun to see how the look changes with new items.
We love it!


We took a trip to Santa Barbara this week, and I found these wonderful bottle-brush trees.


As much as I enjoyed our stay in this beautiful place, I couldn't wait to come home to solder the trees on some of my collected vintage bottles.


Check out these vintage crates we found in Carpinteria at Whimsy Antiques. Some cleaning and a treatment with linseed oil and voila: we have the most gorgeous crates, perfect for firewood and pine-cones next to the fireplace, or a tray for dishes and tableware, displaying your knitting wool or storing your favorite magazines ...  





Here you get a glimpse at my workshop where I made the bottle-brush trees.
This is my favorite time of the year. Sometimes I am so full of ideas, that I don't know what to do first. Suddenly Christmas season is there and time starts flying, and there is so much I still want to do.

Mark in your calender, you find us on December 06th
from 3PM to 8PM
Christmas Open House
at Vignettes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Everything looks so beautiful! Love your tree/bottles and you made the crates look wonderful!
    Come see us again and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete